There are a few keys to success when you register your Binance.US account. Below, you will find solutions for some of the most common issues you may encounter during the registration process.
- Confirm that your personal information matches your documents. Your personal information upon sign-up must precisely match the documentation that you submit.
- Enable SMS Two-Factor Authentication. As you proceed through the verification process, you must enable SMS Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). Once verification is complete, you will have the opportunity to enable Google Authenticator instead (if you prefer).
- Confirm your documents are up-to-date. Any documentation that you submit must be fully up-to-date. Expired documents and documents that are not fully visible corner-to-corner are considered invalid and will be rejected by the system.
- If you are having trouble uploading your ID;
Please ensure proper lighting while taking your selfie and ID photos. Note that lighting emerging from behind you will obscure your face and make it difficult for our systems to recognize you, as will low-resolution photos. Please Note: After uploading your ID photo, you will still need to use your phone's camera to take a face/selfie photo in the next step.
We recommend taking your ID photos with the ID placed against a dark background.
- Please ensure that your ID Document is valid, not-expired, and is from a Supported State.
- If you're having trouble uploading or taking your photos on a computer, please download and submit your documents through the mobile app.
- Ensure that you have selected the proper signup method. After creating and securing your account, you will need to verify your details. If you are an individual, please be sure to click Verify Identity. If you are representing an institution, please select Verification for Institutions instead.
Still Having Trouble?
If you have tried all of the above solutions and your documents still have not been accepted, please submit a ticket with our Support Team.