If you need to change any personal information on your account (Residential Address, Name, Birthdate, etc.), you must first reset your KYC Verification Level. This process will revert your account back to Basic Verification, where you will be able to re-enter the information that you need to change. Keep in mind this information must precisely match what is shown on your Proof of Address document.
*Please Note: If you are Advanced or USD Verified prior to the reset, you must complete verification again by resubmitting documents on your account from your settings page.
How to Change Your Personal Information
1. From your Dashboard, click the Yellow Chat Bubble in the bottom-right corner to open the Support menu.
2. In the bottom text field type 'reset account.' Related questions will appear above the text field. Select and click one that closely resembles your typed query (such as 'Resetting my account' or 'Reset my account').
3. The chat function will automatically display several options. Click 'Personal Information Change.'
4. Click 'Proceed' to begin the account reset process.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your account. Once reset you will be able to edit your personal information.
*Please Note: If you were Advanced or USD Verified prior to the reset, you must complete verification again by resubmitting documents on your account from your settings page.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements: