If you need to change any personal information on your account (Residential Address, Name, Birthdate, etc.), you must first reset your KYC Verification Level. This process will revert your account back to Basic Verification, where you will be able to re-enter the information that you need to change.
*Please Note: If you are Advanced or USD Verified prior to the reset, you must complete verification again by resubmitting documents on your account from your settings page.
How to Change Your Personal Information
1. From your Dashboard, click the Yellow Chat Bubble in the bottom-right corner to open the Support menu.
2. Select Account Management, then choose Personal Information Change to initiate the request to change your personal information.
3. The chat function will automatically display several options. Click 'Personal Information Change.'
4. Click 'Proceed' to begin the account reset process.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your account. Once reset you will be able to edit your personal information.
*Please Note: If you were Advanced or USD Verified prior to the reset, you must complete verification again by resubmitting documents on your account from your settings page.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements: