Binance.US offers you the choice between two different account verification levels: Basic and Advanced. You can check out the differences and what features are available for each here.
This article will show you how to check which verification level you're currently at so that you know what features are available to you at the moment:
1. Log in to your Binance.US account on your web browser.
2. Hover over your Profile Icon located on the top-right section of your screen. From the drop-down menu, click Account & Settings.
3. You will now be able to see your verification status under 'Verification & Limits.' In the image below, the user has passed both Basic and Advanced Verification levels. If you see a green checkmark next to Basic Verification but not next to Advanced Verification, you are on the Basic Verification level. If you do not see a checkmark next to either, you are either unverified or your verification is under review/pending (in which case a message stating this will show).
1. Open the Binance.US app on your mobile phone.
2. Tap the Profile Icon on the bottom-right part of your mobile screen. The picture shown below is on Android, If you using iOS the 'Account' title will not show under the Profile Icon, but the button is the same.
3. Once you have tapped the Profile Icon your status will be shown to the right of 'Verification.' In the picture below, the user has passed Advanced Verification. Users who have passed Basic Verification will see 'Basic.' If you do not see either, you are either unverified or your verification is under review/pending (in which case a message stating this will show).