This short guide will show you how to save your external crypto wallet addresses in an address book for easy access as well as how to enable address whitelisting. Both of these features are optional but recommended for convenience and security.
Saving your external crypto wallet addresses allows you to withdraw crypto to your wallets outside of Binance.US without needing to copy and paste the address every time or risk entering the wrong address.
Whitelisting, meanwhile, is an optional security feature that prevents withdrawals to any addresses which you have not already designated as your own.
Please note: At the moment both features are only available via the Binance.US website and not on the mobile app.
Adding Withdrawal Addresses to Your Address Book:
Adding your withdrawal addresses will save you time and help you to avoid errors in the future when withdrawing your crypto to an external wallet. It is optional but recommended.
1. Sign in to your Binance.US account on your web browser
2. Hover over your email address in the top-right corner and click Security from the dropdown menu
3. Locate the Address Management panel, and click Manage
4. Click Add Withdrawal Address in the top-right corner
5. From the popup window you can select the coin type (e.g. BTC), give the wallet a label to help you identify it(e.g. 'My Bitcoin Phone Wallet'), and enter the the wallet address. Importantly, make sure that you double check the address is correct and for a wallet you control. Once you have verified that the address is correct, click Submit
6. From now on when you attempt to withdraw crypto from Binance.US to your external wallet, you can click the Contact Icon under Recipient Address to autofill your saved address
Enabling Whitelist Functionality:
Once you have saved a withdrawal address you can also choose to enable whitelised addresses, which is also optional but recommended. When enabled, you will only be able to withdraw crypto to your whitelised addresses. This helps to ensure that your crypto is only withdrawn to addresses under your control.
1. Navigate to the Address Management screen by following steps 1-3 above
2. If you wish to whitelist all of your saved addresses, simply click the white toggle switch beside Whitelist off to toggle it to 'On'
3. If you would prefer to only whitelist specific addresses you can do so by clicking the Star icon to the right of your listed addresses
Follow us to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements: