If you’re unable to login to your account, it may be due to the following reasons:
- You entered an incorrect email address.
- You entered an incorrect password.
- You failed to access or enter the code from the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) method you set.
- You submitted too many login attempts.
- Your account may have been deleted or deactivated.
- The account information you entered does not match existing records at Binance.US.
If you are still unable to login, try the following:
- Close and reopen your browser, or try a different browser.
- Ensure you are accessing the right login page at https://accounts.binance.us/ or https://accounts.binance.us/en/login. If you are an Institutional client, the correct login page is at https://institutions.binance.us or https://institutions.binance.us/account/login.
- If you discover that you have been entering your login details to a suspicious URL, please reset your password immediately and start a live chat session with Customer Support.
If you are still having trouble logging in, or suspect your account has been deleted or deactivated, please contact Customer Support.
How can I reset my password?
If you are unable to log in to your account because you forgot your password you can reset it. However, it is important to note that for security reasons, changing your password will result in a 24-hour lock on all withdrawals from your account.
With that in mind, here’s how you can reset it:
- Visit the login page and enter the email address you used to create your account.
- Click “Forgot password?”
- Enter your email address and click "Submit." You will be taken to an email code verification page.
- In a separate tab, go to your email inbox and locate the email that we have sent you. Copy the verification code in the email and paste it into the box on the email code verification page.
- Enter a new password. Confirm the password and click "Confirm Reset."
Log in to your account with your new password.
Once you have completed all of these steps, you have successfully changed your password and recovered your account.
Note: For security purposes, the withdrawal function will be suspended for 24 hours after every password reset. After 24 hours, the withdrawal function will be resumed automatically.
If you are still having trouble resetting your password, please contact start a chat session with Customer Support.
Follow us on social media to stay up to date with Binance.US news and announcements: